The Future is Bright & We’ve Been Out in the Sun in June
June meant fun in the sun for dGC! Between attending multiple music-based events and #PredsPrideDay’s, dGC worked outside for much of June.
We had a packed month providing support for our clients, generating media mentions, engaging the community and cultivating relationships.
Find out about the work we accomplished in June
- J.U.M.P.’s 17th Annual Jefferson Street Jazz & Blues Festival
- Dr. Shawn Joseph joins Faith Leaders United at community health fair
- Nashville General Hospital celebrates #PredsPrideDay with Gnash
- Tennessee Jazz & Blues Society’s Great Albums series
- Thank you to our U.S. Veterans
Read more about our month here.